Re: Button Label Color

Hi,

I have been working with that documentation... but is there any gtkrc
file with all the posibilities (engines options, properties,..)of all
the widgets to satart working with??

and my secodn question: is there any posibility to use transparent
color..

for example in my case a use a bg_pixmap[NORMAL] that uses
transparencies but in the parts of the image that should be transparent
apears de bg[NORMAL] color.. so is there any posibiliti to define
bg[NORMAL] = "transparent" or something like that..

thanks

El mar, 18-09-2007 a las 17:52 +0200, Benjamin Berg escribi� Hello,