Re: Button Label Color

Hello,

On Tue, 2007-18-09 at 10:09 +0200, Iker Perez de Albeniz wrote:
> I'm trying to set the button label color using this code:
>
> [SNIP]
>
> but only change de focus rectangle color... i need to change the button
> text when the button is pressed because the button color changes.. any
> idea?

Please have a look at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt/Tutorials/GtkThemes. The chapter on
"widget_class matches" contains an example about this issue. The problem
is probably that the "button" style only changes the GtkButton, but not
the label inside the button. This label is a separate widget in GTK+.

Note that the issue is not the "button" style in itself, but how it is
applied to the widgets with eg. widget or widget_class.

I hope that this answers your question. Feel free to keep asking if the
explanation is not clear ;-)

Benjamin