Re: Default background

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
Garrett LeSage wrote:
I think Jakub's cleaned up version is nice.

A couple of suggestions would be to see about flipping it horizontally (providing more space and a less distracting background area for the default desktop icons) and cloning out little distracting dots that appear in a few places. Other than that, I really like the treatment that Jakub has done.
Yeah, agree about the flipping stuff. Thomas, can you put this in?
- Andreas
Cimi flipped it, cleaned it up a bit and made the colors sync better with Clearlooks.
http://cimi.netsons.org/gnome/wallpapers/target13.html
- Andreas