Default background

Hi all!
So, our current default background is still some solid blueish color. That kinds of sucks. :) There has been lots, and lots, and lots of discussing back and forth on #gnome-art regarding what we should use instead, and we really didn't get anywhere.

A couple of days ago Garrett sent me a bunch of macro-nature-shots that he said we can use [1]. One particular photo [2] seemed to play very nice together with the clearlooks theme and makes the interfaces stand out very well (and hence produce great screenshots). It's also green and follows the nature theme we discussed at guadec (and the summit before that).

I was thinking of using the colors and base shapes from the photo to create a more abstract background, but all my attempts failed miserably. So, as we're running out of time and we need to start produce screenshots for the release notes, does anyone object using garretts photo as a default background for this release? We can bring up the discussion for what we are going to do for 2.22 as soon as we have this release out of the door, but for now, in my role as "art director/dictator" I say we go for this [3].

1. http://primates.ximian.com/~glesage/public/wallpaper/plants/JPEG/
2. http://primates.ximian.com/~glesage/public/wallpaper/plants/JPEG/CRW_0859.jpg
3. http://jimmac.musichall.cz/stuff/wall-cleanedup.jpg
- Andreas