Apply diferent styles to diferent own classes..

Hi,

I'm developing a program wich has diferent windows classes, the main window and toolbox windows..

so..

in mi gtkrc file i define:

class "GtkWindow" style "Default"

and this code makes all windows look similar so what i wan is define diferent styles for my own classes..

for example:

in my program i create a HelloWorld class that is a GtkWindow with a button and a label and i want that this class have a diferent style from the main windows...

i have read the documentation and apears someething abaut adding a code like this:

widget "myownclass" stye "othrestyle"

so i tried to do:

widget "HelloWorld" style "hello-style"

but it doesn't work....