Re: [NEW ICONS] video-display

On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 09:38 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 15/02/2006 alle 08.06 +0000, Thomas Wood ha scritto:

> > If we are changing the style of the icon theme, are we going to
> > re-write the appropriate section of the HIG that defines icon style?
>
> We could simply replace the section with
>
>         See http://tango-project.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines

Yeah, I said a while back that I'd be happy to adapt the Tango
guidelines for the HIG once it became clear that it was the right thing
to do-- not everyone was too enamoured with the Tango concept at first.
It seems to be quietly making its way onto the desktop anyway though :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group