Re: [NEW ICONS] video-display

On 15 Feb 2006, at 7:47 am, Luca Ferretti wrote:

Il giorno mar, 14/02/2006 alle 22.51 +0000, Thomas Wood ha scritto:
On 14 Feb 2006, at 2:34 pm, Luca Ferretti wrote:

Needs some retouches, and PNG versions, but IMHO is good for new theme.

Any suggestions?

New theme? :-)

Yeah, the stuff for 2.15/16. No more "hard" black borders and more tango
style.

If we are changing the style of the icon theme, are we going to re-write the appropriate section of the HIG that defines icon style? Aslo, is the new style going to be applied to all the folder sizes at some point?

Do we really need png versions?

For 16 and 22/24 pixels.

Ah right, of course. I wish there was a more elegant solution to this though.

-Thomas