Re: breakage caused by removed icons from gnome-icon-theme

The spec is not "final" but changes between now and 1.0 are not going to
be drastic. It's not like we're going to migrate to it now, and then
migrate to something totally different in a few months, again, and I'll
have to do all the same work a second time.

The changes between now and 1.0 are mostly going to be clean-ups and
fixes of minor issues, along with improved suggestions for dealing with
fallbacks and such. And I hope to have some adendum specs along with it,
for deprecated icons, and more extended icons, such as icons for
portable mp3 players, flash, and other things. I'll be doing an 0.7 of
the spec very soon now, and we will be at 1.0 in the next few months.

-- dobey