Re: media-tape proposal for HighContrast-SVG

Luca Ferretti wrote:
Here are attached two proposal for "media-tape" named icon in
HighContrast SVG.

The first picture (media-tape.svg) is just like the emblem on some music
devices to select the cassette tape player. The same emblem should be
use on some mobile phones to select the "answering machine" feature.

The second picture (media-tape_alt.svg) is designed following a real
cassette tape media, just deforming and removing details as per
HighContrast request.

Which one to commit?
The first one definitely is sexier. But if I were to tell what it was, I would go for the second one as actually looks like a tape.
- Andreas