Named icons for epiphany: how to choose?

I'm working on http://bugs.gnome.org/348350 : switch custom Epiphany
icons to Tango style and to named icons. I've a doubt about names for
named icons.

Currently Epiphany is using "epiphany-download", "epiphany-history",
"epiphany-popup-hidden" and so on.

Because I'm following the Rodney suggestion to install those icons in
don't need the epiphany- prefix anymore. So I think we could install
them as

        Name		Role		Notes
        download	actions		used in menu and for download window
        popup-hidden	status
        history		apps
        bookmarks	apps
        entry		(???)		to add entry widget to toolbar

Now, 'cause "bookmarks" will be used for Applications->Internet->Web
Bookmarks launcher, this named icon should be installed in
${prefix}/share/icons/hicolor to make it visible in this launcher; but
"bookmarks" is a really generic icons, not good for this location. Any
web browser could replace it. Same for "history".

My idea is use the "epiphany-" prefix or the "-epiphany" suffix only for
bookmarks and history icons, and install them in system hicolor
directory. Other icons will be installed in custom epiphany hicolor
directory without any prefix or suffix.

Comments? Ideas? Other?

I hope we can fix this before the UI freeze.

PS anyone to draw bookmarks and history icons?