Re: Translucency

So the question mark in all this appears to be around the transset
config that you mentioned, and how much resources it would
require. Ideally, i'd like to be able to watch a DVD, and browse the web
in a translucent desktop, and maybe also run a VNC server, and client at
the same time.

I'll see if i can try this out this weekend. If i come up with something,
i'll post about it.

I'm on ATI Radeon 9000 shared, 512MB of RAM.

Thanks.