Re: Translucency

Translucency is not a question of a theme, rather of your X-server. FC 3
should use Xorg if I am not mistaken.
Make sure that you have the composite-extension installed, xcompmgr and
transset.
Then edit your /etc/X11/xorg.conf as follows:
Add:

Section "Extensions"
	Option "Composite" "Enable"
	Option "RENDER" "Enable"
EndSection

and in the Section "Device" add

Option      	"RenderAccel" "true"

if you're using a Nvidia-card.

In your session use xcompmgr -c to get soft-shadows. See man xcompmgr or
xmcompgr -h for more options. transset is used to make windows
transparent. But from there you're on your own, for me (FireGL Mobility
T2, 128MB RAM) Composite-Mode was that ressource consuming that I did'nt
give transset a try.
(transset --help or -h for options, I guess ;) )
Bye

Simon