clearlooks engine in gtk-engines

I see that the Clearlooks engines has been included in
gtk-engines now. Since I maintain the Fedora gtk2-engines
package, I have a couple of questions regarding the
longer-term plans:

- The Clearlooks themes are not included. Will they end
  up in gnome-themes ?

- What is the relationship to upstream here ? I see that
  Clearlooks seems to be developed on sf.  Will you track
  upstream versions ? It would be good to document both
  the fact that there is an upstream for clearlooks and
  the included version somewhere...

- I think upstream clearlooks has meanwhile acquired a
  configure option to build without animation.
  If clearlooks is intended to become the default theme,
  that option should be included and default to
  "no animation", IMO.

Regards, Matthias