Re: [Fwd: gnome-themes branched for 2.10]

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 13:41 -0500, Christopher James Lahey wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 17:50 +0100, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller
> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 16:00 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
> > > >
> > > Now that this is branched, would it be a good time to try putting
> > > Industrial in?
> > Considering that there is no separate Industrial icon theme anymore as per earlier mail,
> > I am not sure if I consider the metacity and gtk theme exciting enough
> > on their own to warrant an extra entry in the default gnome-themes-
> > manager.
>
> I disagree.  I think the gtk and metacity themes are more interesting
> than the icon theme personally.  Will be joining the list for future
> discussions.

Most of the other current themes in gnome-themes only change one icon in
the icon theme anyway (the directory icon).

I think the Industrial Metacity/GTK theme does have a place in
gnome-themes. A lot of people like it, and Novell use it as their
default. Maybe the gtk colours could be "updated" to Indubstrial.
Depends on what clahey/jimmac think of it I suspect.

> Are there other themes using the metacity gtk engine?

Do you mean are there more metacity themes that use the gtk colours? I
think most of the ones in gnome-themes do...

-Thomas