Re: [Fwd: gnome-themes branched for 2.10]

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 16:00 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:

> Now that this is branched, would it be a good time to try putting
> Industrial in?
Considering that there is no separate Industrial icon theme anymore as per earlier mail,
I am not sure if I consider the metacity and gtk theme exciting enough
on their own to warrant an extra entry in the default gnome-themes-
manager.

> Anyway, it's definitely the time for discussion as to what is included
> for 2.12. We need discussion on this list rather than letting people
> make a lot of unhelpful noise on d-d-l.

Yup, well if there is interest I am still prepared to merge Nuvola into
g-t. All I need is the approval to do so. My offer to help axe something
else in the process still stands. Any theme which haven't had any new
icons added in the last 12 months should be under scrutiny for removal
IMHO.

Christian