Re: Moving Nuvola from g-t-e to gnome-themes

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 15:28 +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 10:22, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
>
> > If you are willing to take Nuvola in and if you have a specific theme
> > you don't mind getting axed I don't mind moving that over to g-t-e as
> > part of moving Nuvola into g-t.
>
> Well, that wouldn't be entirely my decision, Seth is also a g-t
> maintainer.  But just to kick out something for discussion, I would be
> surprised if the Traditional theme was getting much use when it's really
> not that much different from Simple, for example...

What about moving some of the more resource hungry themes, such as the
pixmap themes, over to g-t-e? There's no way of telling how many people
actually use the themes, but I haven't seen that many screenshots that
use the Grand Canyon/Ocean Dream/Smokey Blue themes.

-Thomas