Moving Nuvola from g-t-e to gnome-themes

Hi,
Currently the only really maintained(continuously improved) theme in
gnome-themes-extras is Nuvola. I have a bunch of new icons from David I
hope to be able to work on integrating very soon. As part of that work I
would like to move Nuvola from g-t-e to g-t and make one final release
of g-t-e without Nuvola. That way I will not need to keep making new
releases of g-t-e which are mostly stagnant.

Question of course is if Nuvola would be a welcomed addition to g-t, if
it isn't I make it a standalone release instead.

Any feedback?

Christian