Re: Moving Nuvola from g-t-e to gnome-themes

What about clearing out some cruft (aka stagnant or unmaintained themes) from gnome-themes-extras? I think that module still has its place in the GNOME third party realm, but some themes are pretty dated and could be removed without causing a big hubbub. (Frankly, I think gnome-themes could do with some housekeeping to, but that's a different story since its an official GNOME module). Maybe post a list of the themes in gnome-themes-extras, and we can remove a few to keep it slimmed down. Or if you want more hip themes, I'd be willing to stuff SmoothGNOME into gnome-themes-extras (one more distribution method never hurt). Fear the smooth revolution. :-]

-Link