RE: Yet Another Theme Mockup

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 23:03, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> >http://debain.org/stuff/mockup.png
>
> Nice, it just needs clean up. But the idea is really nice, I love "real
> life" buttons, instead of lines or cartoon style.

Thanks, and yes, it needs much more polish (ugh, that scrollbar needs a
lot of love), I am just not sure whether it is worth the pain, since I
don't know of a clean way to implement it.

> The biggest problem so far on your mockup is the tab background color. Just make the tab bg
> color a bit lighter.

I did ;).

Thanks for the comment,
-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |