gnome-backgrounds content proposal

I have put up a list of backgrounds[1] I think would be suitable for the
gnome-backgrounds module and I'm looking for comments or suggestions.

>From the page:
"I have tried to create a selection of backgrounds that is varied in
both style and colour. I kept in mind Jimmac's advice [2] and dobey's
suggestion about scaling[3]. I suggest that for those backgrounds with
version numbers on them, we ask the authors if they could do a
version-less rendition. We will obviously have to email all the authors
for permission to include their artwork in the module anyway. Another
thing we might want to do is see if the authors can reproduce their
background at a specific size, so all the backgrounds in the module are
a standard size as per dobey's suggestion[3].  I am aware of the
prominence of blue in the backgrounds, which is the reason for the
inclusion of GNOME-Gel, GNOME-Nome and GNOME-Orange. All the backgrounds
are available on http://art.gnome.org.";

-Thomas

[1]http://www.gnome.org/~thos/gnome-backgrounds-proposal/
[2]http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-themes-list/2003-August/msg00021.html