[PROPOSAL] Use 16x16 icons for buttons

First open a terminal and

        $ cd ~
        $ echo -e "\ngtk-icon-size = \"gtk-button=16,16\"" >> .gtkrc-2.0

then logout and login. Now explore you desktop, especially windows with
buttons.

-----------

OK, seriously. By now GTK+ set the icon size for button at 20x20[1].

Neither GTK+, nor gnome-icon-theme provides icons at this size, so
buttons (except Cancel and OK) use 24x24 icons scaled down to 20x20.
Not a big change, but enough to see artifacts.

To solve this we can change the default value provided by GTK+ or add
the previous line in all gtkrc files for default theme.

Due to the ocean of detailed icons in g-i-t at 16x16 too, and to keep
buttons small, I propose the 16x16 size. I'm using it form about 1
month, and it is good.

Comments? Opinions?

[1] and for small-toolbar too, if I'm right.