Stock icons and libgnomeui

Actually libgnomeui provides some stock icons. Same or similar icons are
in gnome-icon-theme (for example GNOME_STOCK_TIMER and
generic/stock_timer).

The issue is: g-i-t should provide those icons[1] because:
     1. this is good;
     2. g-i-t lets you to provide icons at different sizes

I hope this issue can be solver adding a stock/libgnomeui directory in
16x16 and 24x24 directories, linking icons, not copying them.

I was compiling a list of matches (libgnomeui stock name <-> g-i-t file
name) and I prepared an icon theme to test them, especially the 16x16
version for menu items.

Unfortunately it seems that 16x16 icons want work :-(

Before open a bug for libgnomeui, here is the pseudo-icon theme and a
glade test case file[2]

[1] note that we have a similar issue for GTK+ stock icons

[2] menu items should use directly 16x16 icons, but on my system they
use 24x24 scaled down to 16x16