Re: Dev-cdrom-* icons

On 2003.06.26 20:32, Lapo Calamandrei wrote:
I usually double-cut (a lot quicker :-)), btw the same (well, nearly
perhaps) result of your level tool tecnique could be obtained using
the
brightness and contrast tool, which is easier to use imho.

Levels gives you more (or easier) control - and that's just from a few minutes of fiddling. Distribution slider ;-)
And thus I say:
"So that's what the quickmask is for! cool!"

Now I'm probably going to spend all weekend working out how to perfect that for more interesting shapes.

Ciao
Lapo