Re: status on improving the icon theme -- new and changed icons

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 13:42, Bill Haneman wrote:
> Luca:
>
> Your attachment didn't make it.  Could you send it to me if it's still
> relevant?  Thanks

Whooops. Sorry I was sure to reply. I'm working on it now, so I prefer
to send something later.

Generally in my mind there are not so much differences with current
stuff (shapes, appearance and concepts, I mean) in head, just use the
"scissor and square" icon for Other category and something with a pencil
inside (plus a calculator?) for Accessories (note that we have
calculator and and text editor in Accessories).

Oh, and use the same icon for Desktop Preferences in both application://
and start-here:// (IMHO is better remove it from application://)