Re: status on improving the icon theme -- new and changed icons

Il ven, 2003-06-13 alle 13:08, Bill Haneman ha scritto:
> Hi Folks:
>
> I'd like to request that any proposed changes to our icon themes,
> particularly those that add new icons or substantially change the
> "metaphor" of an existing icon (for instance house=="home)

Take a look to attached screenshot, but it's just a preview. IMHO there
are not so much changes by now in applications://, just we are preparing
some 32x32 icons and crossing fingers hoping to switch application menu
to this size and using different icons for Accessories, Other and Office
categories.

As you can see in shot there is a little trouble with Other entry, I
like to use a gnome-other-apps.png icon, something like a box with some
stuff inside.

Well, there is another trouble too, all icons use a different
prospective, but we are in hard development :-)

Oh, by now the big change is use something like gtk_stok_exit in logout
entry, probably this should be fixed in a11y themes, but we have already
the B&W icon.

>  PLEASE
> include high-contrast versions of the modified icons for use in our high
> contrast themes.

But, please, don't emblems too!!! It'a a mess!!!