Re: Epiphany icon improvement

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 12:13, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Il mer, 2003-06-18 alle 20:08, Alex Combas ha scritto:
> > Does anyone else think that a foot, is not a good icon
> > for a browser? I personally dont think of a foot when I
> > think of web browser.
> >

> Absolutely. I've in mind to add something like attached one to
> gnome-desktop/pixmaps

Aren't we trying to aviod adding new icons to gnome-desktop and using
the icon theme instead? Or is the icon theme only for icons used in the
ui?

Also, the icon you attached has a hand in it (/me shakes his head ;) )
I prefer the one in Industrial with the cursor instad of a hand, and the
nice clicking effect.

--
Mark Finlay <sisob eircom net>