New Gconf-Editor icon proposal

Hello,

Ive attached a quick sketch of what I think could someday
become a much better version of the Gconf-Editor icon.
Its only a sketch at the moment, the real icon will hopefully
look better. :)

Ive also attached the current Gconf-Editor icon so that
you can compare the two.

I think my current gimp skill is not good enough
to do this icon justice so I am going to just submit this
proposal and hope that a kind artist feels like picking up
the idea and actually draws something. If not then I guess
I'll have to give it a go myself.

In case my sketch is not very clear, the icon is meant
to look like a nut and a bolt(or screw). The metaphor is meant
to portray that the Gconf-Editor is what you use to access the
"nuts and bolts" of the desktop.

What do you think? :)

~Alex