Re: gnome-devel.png

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 17:10, Mark Finlay wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I've attached the current gnome-devel.png (the triangle tool thing) and
> the one used in XD2 (and one of the anjutas IIRC). I prefer the hammer
> the the current one, but I do think that we could do better. Any ideas
> anyone? Jimmac, Luca? Comments?

I was confused about this icon when i tried the XD2 icon theme, because
it is the only icon in the Applications Menu to have a different
perspective. Doesn't the HIG say all menu item icons should have shelf
perspective? So surely, neither of these icons are actually suitable if
they are going to be used in menu items. If this isn't its intended use,
then I say, yes, the hammer looks much nicer.