Re: [gnome-summary] GNOME Journal proposal
- From: Sri Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>
- To: Francesco Marletta <francesco marletta tiscali it>
- Cc: gnome-summary gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-summary] GNOME Journal proposal
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:31:37 -0800 (PST)
> I think that we can start preparing the first number, and then we will
> refine it using the suggestions that probably will arrive.
> As for the journal itself, I think that we should prepare it in both
> HTML (for online consultation) and PDF for storage and printing.
> What did you think about this?
The framework that Shaun is coming up with should easily be able to do
this. It's docbook based so you write once and have multiple outputs
including pdf, rss, whatever.
] [Thread Prev