Re: [gnome-summary] GNOME Journal proposal
- From: Sebastien Biot <seb viralata net>
- To: Sri Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>
- Cc: Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu clai net>, Jim Hodapp <jhodapp iupui edu>, Gnome Weekly Summary List <gnome-summary gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-summary] GNOME Journal proposal
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:28:08 -0300 (BRT)
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> Not a bad first pass. What do the others think?
I'm not sure it conveys the idea that the GNOME Journal is about a modern
desktop and the technology and people behind it. Overall it's a fun image
but, to me, that drawing of the gnome evokes ancient mythologies not
modern technology. The typeface itself is dynamic but unfortunately I
think it looks rough which might conflict with the notion that GNOME is
slick and innovative.
Sebastien Biot - www.viralata.net
"mus in pice"
] [Thread Prev