Re: [gnome-summary] GNOME Journal proposal
- From: Sri Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>
- To: Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu clai net>
- Cc: Jim Hodapp <jhodapp iupui edu>, Gnome Weekly Summary List <gnome-summary gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-summary] GNOME Journal proposal
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:53:10 -0800
So is the image copyrighted? Or is that public domain? Just making
sure we're kosher. Although I think I've seen that gnome before? (that
isn't you is it, Mr. Dasgupta? :-)
Not a bad first pass. What do the others think?
On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 10:30 +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 19:40 -0500, Jim Hodapp wrote:
> > Hey everyone,
> > Attached to this email is a proposal for the GNOME Journal (the
> > monthly publication idea that we've been chewing on for a bit). Feel
> > free to add to it and post your changes to the list or if you just want
> > to write suggestions in an email, that'd be fine. I'm excited about the
> > possibilities for this.
> Can someone come up with a nice slogan - then we can improve on the
> attached image.
] [Thread Prev