Re: [gnome-summary] Some tasks

Yes, I second this message posted by Sri.  If you want to get involved
somehow, now is your big opportunity!  I am the person who is heading up
the GNOME Journal effort and right now it is all ideas...nothing
concrete.  So if a brand new project sounds awesome to you, send an
email to this list or to me requesting some more information.

Thanks,

Jim Hodapp

--
Full-time student of Electrical Engineering
Purdue School of Engineering @ Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis