[gnome-summary] Another item for this week's summary

Hi guys,

It would be nice to get a bit more coverage for this pathetic attempt at
getting more GNOME publicity. I put up a list of conferences at which it
would be suitable to have GNOME represented. See
http://www.gnome.org/~malcolm/conferences.html

A couple of people have submitted updates to it since it originally went
up and I am interested in hearing about any more suitable conferences
(people should just email me directly).

The original announcement about this page is here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2004-February/msg00014.html

Cheers,
Malcolm