GNOME Software branches post GitLab switch

Can I just say how exceedingly happy I am to be able to use GitLab and GNOME :)))))))))

I've just updated the branches I manage to the following:
wip/ubuntu/* have moved to an ubuntu group I've created in GitLab (e.g. [1]).
wip/rancell/* have moved to my GitLab account (e.g. [2]).

I figure the wip/* branches are obsolete now - perhaps we should state the recommended branching policy?

--Robert

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/ubuntu/gnome-software/tree/ubuntu-master
[2] https://gitlab.gnome.org/robert.ancell/gnome-software/tree/channels