Re: Rename GsShellXxxx?

On 03/04/2017 12:39 PM, Richard Hughes wrote:
On 4 March 2017 at 11:03, Kalev Lember <kalevlember gmail com> wrote:
Yes, that was my plan when I created GsPage to rename GsShell* to
GsPage*, but I never got around to actually doing it. I could do it over
the weekend if you want?

Yes, although Monday would be fine :) Before you do, what do you think
of the three attached patches? Although switch_from() is currently
unused it seems like a sane thing to have.

Sure, go for it! :)

I didn't look at the patches very thoroughly, but seemed like a very
nice cleanup on a quick glance.

--
Kalev

(Sorry for resending Richard, forgot gnome-software-list out of CC the
first time.)