Rename GsShellXxxx?

I'm thinking of renaming quite a few of the GObjects in
gnome-software. At the moment we have GsPage as a parent object to
GsShellInstalled, GsShellModerate, GsShellUpdates etc. GsShell is a
different object which represents the shell itself, i.e. the main
window. I think it would be much clearer if the panels were called
GsPageInstalled. Is this me being anally retentive, or a good idea? I
appreciate it'll break out of tree patches but I guess they are
sed'able. Comments welcome!

Richard