When I said add more packages, I was simply asking for more installable applications from the get go, since, to the best of my knowledge GNOME is meant to be user friendly, and it would save time, instead of hunting down other applications.  I was in the belief that you have the ability to add all the applications that are on the Ubuntu Software Center, which is highly distro-specific, but certainly has many applications that are can be run on many distros, and are not in GNOME Software Center.  A large number of installable applications is also important, because of how many distros encourage their users to use your application for installing all of their applications, particularly now that Canonical (sorta) killed Ubuntu Software Center.  My main concern is that if GNOME software is bad, it will ruin the Linux experience for people new to it and stop the intake of new Linux c̶u̶l̶t̶i̶s̶t̶s̶   supporters, since people will hate things for really dumb reasons.

Also yes the categories are quite big, and once you have clicked on them it is annoying to go back to home to search.

Your responses may have been some of the fastest in history, as far application developers responding to some random guy's complaints.  I commend and thank you.

-Cole Rogers