GNOME Software improvements

I feel software is both: a) a very major part to the Ubuntu/gnome experience, and b) kind of lacking right now.  I have used it both on Ubuntu MATE and Ubuntu GNOME, and I hope my suggestions help.

Feedback:
-There should be a multiplayer and a local multiplayer tab in the games section (two tabs not one) It would be nice to for when you want to play games with friends.  Also an fps tab would be good too since it is different than action.

-Tabs/ subcategories seem to be nonspecific, and hard to find software with in general, right now.

-Add a way to sort by best rated and most popular.

-Currently the featured tabs do not seem to appear on Ubuntu gnome.  (If that is a bug I can tell you my setup).  The star average also appears to be bugged, as all apps have a 5 star average on both the machines i set Linux up on.

-Please add all the software that appgrid/ubuntu software center have since it is annoying to have to install them.  (Do you have a rule against some kind of software or something? If there is, add a setting to view all the packages) Also more packages would be awesome, particularly in software development and CAD (Which are lacking, but im a drafter and i do code so I am a bit biased). (Can you edit the packages or is that someone else's job?).  Battle for Wesnoth (the game) and Kate dont even seem to be on there!

-Add a way to search while viewing a category like, utilities, games, etc.  (This is the most important one really, it is super annoying to have to go back to home to search.)

-Hitting a letter on the keyboard should either navigate to packages with that letter or begin searching.  (either one is good)

-The program runs a bit slow on older machines (core 2 duo, Pentium), so that could use work.

-Pictures are missing for so many packages as well as working links to the developers/host sites. Many also lack multiple screenshots which would be great.

-The application itself looks kind of ugly, at least to me, and it is not as beautiful as the rest of GNOME.

-Ratings do not seem to appear until you have clicked on the package/app thing  (on MATE, i do not remember right now for GNOME)  this should happen.

-Make the user interface more usable, as it seems like the buttons are too far apart right now.  Overall software feels like the worst of the GNOME experience in terms of UI.

-Add a dark theme for better contrast and use with dark themes.

-Search is lacking right now in finding relevant packages to what you are searching.

-Descriptions for programs are often bad and lacking in detail.

-More categories would be good when you want specific applications.  (IE: CAD, Video Editing and recording, Time management, etc).

-Cole Rogers