Re: New requirement: self tests for all major bugs & features

On 23 February 2017 at 18:58, Joaquim Rocha <jrocha endlessm com> wrote:
Makes sense. BTW, is GS using CI somewhere (maybe GNOME Continuous)? We
could have it run the tests so we know more quickly when things fail.

Yup, we're running gnome-continuous after every checkin, but I think I
broke that when I checked in the valgrind-devel requirement. I hear
the continuous guys are adding valgrind into the repo now.

Richard.