New requirement: self tests for all major bugs & features

Hi all,

In the spirit of stability and trying to keep lots of plates all
spinning at once, I'd like to introduce a new policy of requiring a
self test addition for each new feature. For flatpak in particular
things are now very complicated and given the different ways people
are using gnome-software I think unit tests are the very least we
should have to try and keep things stable.

I'm not going to shout at anyone for not adding unit tests, especially
for trivial bugs, but I will start NAKing new features if they don't
come with tests. I've spent a couple of days cleaning up and
increasing the coverage of the self tests and I'd love to know of any
new or existing failures.

Thanks,

Richard.