Re: Meaning of 'match-value'

On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 at 21:53 Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
On 1 August 2017 at 16:47, Robert Ancell <robert ancell gmail com> wrote:
> Oh, it's actually the value of the bitfield? I was trying to work out what
> use the bitfield had... That makes sense now as I remember you saying if
> snapd said what fields it matched on it would help us sort better.

All working now? Anything more I can explain? Great to see you at GUADEC btw.

I was researching what data we need for snapd to be able to correctly interleave the Snap results with the AppStream ones:
https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/improvements-to-snap-find-search/
Hopefully we can easily get equivalent information to do this.

It was great to be there, thanks for all your help!

--Robert