Adding origin-hostname

Hi all,

I've just merged some patches to master which add API for setting the
origin-hostname with the additional REFINE flags to request them. The
idea is we are going to be showing the origin more prominently in the
search results to deal with the case where you have the same app
available from different places. For example, it might be that GIMP is
available from upstream at gimp.org and also provided by the distro at
fedoraproject.org.

I've not merged in the new UI code, mostly because the designers are
still working out all the details, but from initial prototype it's
looking quite beautiful.

All plugins need to do is call gs_app_set_origin_hostname() with a
hostname (or even just a random URL) and we'll do the right thing. A
simple example commit for flatpak is here:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-software/commit/?id=e58760cdc80478e70660a8cd1e669033b735c48e

Thanks,

Richard.