GSoC-17 Introduction: Code Search for GNOME Builder

Hello everyone,

        I am Anoop Chandu Kunisetty and I am doing B.E Computer Science at BITS Pilani, Hyderabad, India. I am excited to be part of GSOC this year.

       My GSOC Project is Code Search for GNOME Builder, Project Link. Goal of this project is to make Code Navigation easier in Builder. In this project, Jump to Definition where definition can be any file and Global Search will be implemented Builder. These features will be implemented with a plugin which will index projects and do searches on those. I am pretty excited to work on this project. Project wiki page.

      Christian Hergert (hergertme) will be mentoring my project.

      Congratulations and All the best for all GSOC'17 students.

Thank you,
Anoop Chandu Kunisetty.