Re: Gsoc Introduction

Hi Rastilav,

I'm sad to say that, this round, GNOME Music won't have any Summer of Code project. I'm already mentoring two other projects, and won't have resources to mentor another one.

However, if you're interested in, it'd be so nice if you want to contribute to GNOME Music as a regular contributor!

WIth respect,
Georges