Pitivi Shortcuts GSoC project

Hey everyone,

My name is Jakub, I'm from Slovakia but studying in Edinburgh, UK. Over the summer, I will be working on Pitivi video editor and extend its functionality by implementing customisable shortcuts. The project idea is simple, however requires refactoring of code in several ways as well as utilising of the latest GTK 3.20 to view the shortcuts in a modern fashion.

I hope to hear many interesting stories and achievements from all of you over the summer.

Take care and enjoy the summer,

Jakub