GSoC 2016 Introduction Mail

Hi,

I am Megh Parikh. I am a first year student pursuing B.Tech in
Computer Science & Engineering from International Institute of
Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H).

I would be working on the GSoC project: "Games: Add gamepad support"
[0]. This project aims to add support for gamepad in the GNOME Games
project. In this project (as a stretch goal), I may create a reusable
library for gamepad events. My mentor for this project is Adrien
Plazas [1].

You can contact me via this e-mail or using IRC (nick: megh). Also I
would be posting my findings on my blog:
https://meghprkh.github.io/blog/

Games is a young and interesting project and I would love to make this
app better.

Thanks to every body who helped me get started.

Regards,
Megh Parikh

[0] https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2016/Projects/MeghParikh_Gamepad
[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/AdrienPlazas