Introduction mail for Gnome games GSoC project

Hello Everyone,

I am Ricard Gascons, a  third year Computer Science student from BarcelonaTech-UPC, in Spain.
I will be working on "Games: Support more game formats" as my summer project for GSoC. My mentor is Adrien Plazas.

You can contact me via this email or by IRC, in which I'm zakum42. I don't have a blog yet, I'll provide you with the link as soon as I have the time to create one.

The main goal of my project is to make gnome-games support more game formats, such as PSX, PS2 or GoG games.

GNOME Games is still a young project and I see my project as an excellent opportunity to make the application grow.

Regards,
Ricard