Introduction for GNOME Builder GSoC project

Hi everyone,

I'm Fangwen Yu, a second year graduate student in College of Computer
and Control Engineering at Nankai University, Tianjin, China. I will
be working on "Implement search and replace, spell check for Builder"
as my GSoC project this summer, my mentor is Christian Hergert[1].

My IRC nick is yufw on GIMPNet, and my blog for GSoC,
http://whatthebug.info/

The main goal of my project is to implement complete and streamlined
search and replace functionality for Builder, which is found in many
other IDEs and editors. First, I will implement gedit like search and
replace functionality, then I will implement more advanced features
allowing users to do search and replace across multiple files. A spell
check plugin will also be implemented as what it does essentially is
search (for misspelled words) and replace (with correct ones).

Builder is still a young project and I see my GSoC project as a great
opportunity to contribute to it. I am looking forward to learning and
doing interesting things with GNOME.

Cheers,
Fangwen

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/ChristianHergert