GSoC 2015 Introduction (Rashi Aswani)

Hi all,

I am Rashi Aswani, a student pursuing BTech and MS by research in Computer Science from IIIT-Hyderabad, India. I’m an ex-OPW participant, worked with the Documentation team last summer and this summer I'll be working on writing automated tests for Gnome-Logs under the mentorship of David King.

Abstract: To write automated dogtail and behave tests for Gnome-logs functionalities, add more unit tests to test the code coverage to find out what more tests can be added in future. All the UI tests, and possibly the unit tests, would eventually be made into installed tests.

Looking forward to an exciting summer.

Thanks,
Rashi

Blog: http://aswanirashi.blogspot.in/