GSoC 2015 introduction (Valentín Barros)

Hi all!

My name is Valentín Barros and I'm Spanish. I'm 27 years old and I study Degree in Computer Engineering in Santiago de Compostela (Spain), where I live and where I'm going to be at this summer.

This year I'll be working on finishing a port of F-Spot from using GTK# 2 to GTK# 3, started mainly by Stephen Shaw, maintainer of F-Spot and my mentor since GSoC 2013. I've been working on this last year, but I couldn't get anything really valuable... I mean, anything really valuable in terms of accomplishing the task at that time. But I really won understanding of GTK+/GTK# and knowledge about F-Spot and C#, which is really good —lets see if good enough :)

Links of interest and contact info:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sanva/
Blog: http://sanva.net/blog/
GitHub: https://github.com/Sanva
Project on Google Melange: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2015/sativa/5639700081541120
Project on GNOME Wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2015/Projects/ValentinBarros_F-SpotGTK3

Best regards, and congrats to all accepted students! (: